Tuesday 15 November 2011

Ten on Tuesday

definitely not the most inspired entry i've ever written, but here it is .........


1. Willow is now walking, bye bye baby, hello toddler. This is clearly not a photo of her walking but is very cute anyway, so thought i'd share.






2. Having finally bought some bulbs for the garden, i guess they need emerging into the soil if there is any hope of any spring colour in our garden next year. 


3. As my little tot is now tottering, i think a trip to clarks is on the horizon. I love shoes, and am going to revel in picking her first pair. I don't think it'll be long until she chooses her own, so i am going to enjoy every minute of it while it lasts.


4. Like most people, I am a bit sick of hearing about the euro crisis, and wonder if China would like to buy my debt too ? At the moment it's firmly in the paws of Mr Branson and I would happily get rid of it altogether....


5. I've been watching the 'Frozen Planet', the penguins are just hilarious. It's definitely worth a watch. 




6. The cold is beginning to set in, I am really not a fan of wearing socks, but have resided myself to the fact that, yes is November and yes i do have cold ankles. 


7. My lovely other half just had a birthday, and is now the proud owner of an iphone 4S. 'Siri' has now taken my place in his life and reminds him about all the things he needs to remember . Feeling slightly pushed out :-/


8. Willow has done the thing that every slightly 'arty' mother dreads. She likes large, colourful, tacky, teddies. I am happy with small cuddly disney characters, But do we really need a huge winnie the pooh in our house ? really ? I saw a very lovely soft cute looking bunny in the 'white company' catalogue, i'm sure that is the better choice, and would definitely not clash with any chosen colour schemes in our house. 


9. At some point soon I am going to have to get to the Library to return the books we borrowed a looooooong time ago. I think i was wearing flipflops at the time and the copy of 'nigella's christmas' certainly looked out of place on our bookshelf, That's the trouble with libraries you have to take things back. 


10. I introduced Willow to MC Hammer this morning, she wasn't impressed. When i work out how to put youtube clips on here,  you may get to listen !



No comments:

Post a Comment