Saturday 10 December 2011

A girl can dream......

Lying in bed watching saturday kitchen, and it's only adding to my hankering for being able to cook a 3 course meal for friends, oh, and take a trip to a hot hot beach.


Today i'd like to cook...


A delicious thai mango salad to start ......


Then, think i'd do a tasty lamb tagine


And finish with a lovely Lemon cheesecake with ginger biscuit base. ( Cheescake - LOVE cheesecake - who doesn't ? )



actually salivating looking at this photo.....






Then lets jump on a plane and head to ....  Goa, I am a bit of a beach bum at heart. The thing I love about being on the beach, is it's life at a very simple level. No point in wearing makeup or doing your hair. Sand between your toes, bread and cheese with an ice cream to finish off. Being on the beach brings out the best in me, I feel at home in the waves and am just a bit lazy and don't like to wear shoes or preen myself for hours. Looking good in england takes quite a lot of effort doesn't it ? waging war on the frizzy hair inducing damp air, make up to cover up the sallow skin the winter produces. ......


take me to the beach....


this week i'd like to go to Goa, or Barbados would do......please, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment