2. My friend gave us this just after Willow was born, and this week it is the favourite book of the moment..... A wonderful story poem thingy, with gorgeous illustrations.
3. We have just ran out of Fabric conditioner, and I am slightly ashamed to say I feel quite excited that I get to buy a new one and try out a new smell !!
4. I Watched a bit of 'live in hackney' concert which radio 1 put on at the weekend. Jack White was playing, the crowd were bouncing, made me nostalgic for my mosh pit days. It's been too long since I've been to a gig and need to rectify this imbalance one day when the energy fairy comes to visit.
5. I've read some really interesting blogs recently, about peoples lives very different from mine, inspiring and humbling what people live with, find joy in, and experience. My world is small, I like to look out of if and see what else is going on. If you fancy a read here is one of them.
6. I discovered the deliciousness of dried mango about 8 years ago, I have rekindled this eating habit this week. LOVE IT. If you haven't ever tried it, you really should.
7. On my seventh birthday I went to a holiday club thing, they sang happy birthday to me, but sang the verse 'squash tomatoes and stew, bread and butter in the gutter....' I have never forgotten it.
8. Sorted out a kitchen cupboard this week, see this post and you'll see why for me, this was a great thing.
9. Little Tyke helping her Daddy do some sawing.......never to young to start learning DIY. I spent years of my childhood building things and making woodwork creations with my Dad, I think girls should be able to use a drill, saw things and put up shelves.