Friday 31 May 2013

This week

This week has been a funny old chestnut. It's half term so the husbando is off work for the week, hooray ! Then the cold and flu bugs came a rollin' in, and threw us a curve ball.  
A friend asked if we had any 'plans' for the week, the answer was a swift 'no', we haven't yet progressed to the stage of making too many plans, as they usually get cancelled if the energy fairy hasn't been to visit, then I get all upset and grouchy. This week however I have had a little bit of energy in the tank........ alas I have used it to be nurse maid to two sick people in our house. 

I think being the most energetic person in the house is such a novelty for me, It makes me feel vaguely useful and not a complete wet lettuce. I have to say, I was looking forward to getting out and about a little, another time maybe ?

My Little squashy one is very happy, smiley chap, here he is, looking all grown up in his bumbo.  
Thankfully he has dodged the lurgy. 
(they are weird creations, but seem to do the trick !)


No comments:

Post a Comment